Like I’m talking to someone who lives only 3 hours from me. My parents basically hate my life now. I don’t even know why. But how did your parents take it?
Posted on Sunday, 11 March 2012
- big--apple answered: they accepted the fact that i was in love with her and have tried to do everything they can to let me see her regularly,bit pissed off though
- jamieefourtwuntee answered: My parents told me to break up with him because I wanted to be home to talk to him all the time.. They usually don’t take it well.
- keepy0urhead-up answered: My parents thought my long distance relationship was a joke at first and then i showed them how much i love him and they thought it was cute.
- nobodyhurtsme answered: i’ve no idea if you still want an answer but my parents took it well - they said as long as i was happy they were fine with it.
- follow-the-yellow-butterfly answered: Ditto, ayeeerizona. Just give it time with them and hope they find reason. If not, you decide what is worth what. (My parents took it well.)
- miguel2oh2 said: Erica please dont let this whole situation get the best of you. This distance is nothing and i would drive 3 hours every weekend just to be with you if i had to! Because having you in my life means the world to me and i dont want to lose you!
- miguel2oh2 reblogged this from ericaaahey
- miguel2oh2 likes this
- anotatedinsanity answered: yup…they really weren’t for it. Her’s hated me outright. needless to say, it didnt work for me. Granted we were several states apart…
- myldrlove answered: My parents were pretty accepting, surprisingly. They do worry about the stress it may have but other than that they are supportive.
- disneysqueenbee answered: I haven’t had a long distance relationship. But my friend has and her parents hated him, even after he moved to be closer.
- beezyhatake answered: I know they’re your parent, but don’t worry about they’re opinion. they have the one they love. keep yours :)
- ericaaahey posted this